- 6 eggs, separated
- 1/4 cup chopped chives (fresh)
- 1/4 tsp pink Himalayan salt or sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh Parmesan cheese, grated
- Butter for greasing dish
- Preheat your oven to 400F.
- In a large bowl, beat together the egg yolks, chives, salt and pepper.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat with mixer on high speed, the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold whipped egg whites into the yoke mixture, being careful to not over mix so your soufflé ends up puffy!
- Grease small baking dish or oven safe (cast iron) skillet with butter, along bottom and sides; coat well.
- Add egg mixture to the prepared dish or skillet and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400F for 10 minutes until soufflé is puffy and starting to turn golden.
- Cut in 4 pieces and serve!