These truly are the BEST Keto brownies I have tasted, hands down!! They are easy to make and you aren’t left feeling like “they were good, but not the real thing”. These brownies are rich, fudgy, they don’t have any kind of grainy texture from any of the keto flours (there is some almond flour but minimal). The flavor is amazing!
- 8 oz Lily’s Chocolate (sweetened with stevia) or use a very dark chocolate 80% or more
- 6 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil
- 3 Eggs
- ¾ cup Erythritol (or sweetener of choice, adjust amount as needed)
- 2 tbsp Almond Flour
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 pinch Sea Salt or Pink Himalayan Salt
- 3 tbsp Nuts of choice, chopped
- 2 tbsp Chocolate Chips (I used Lily’s) or Chopped Dark Chocolate
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease an 8×8″ casserole dish with coconut oil or butter.
- Melt butter, coconut oil, and chocolate in the microwave or on the stove in a small pot. Stir well then set aside to cool. Mixture should be nice and smooth.
- Use a beater or mixer and combine the eggs, erythritol, vanilla extract, salt almond flour and baking powder.
- Carefully combine in the chocolate mixture until just combined.
- Spread the mixture evenly into the prepared casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts and/or chocolate (optional).
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until set.
- Let cool for a few minutes then cut and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 20