This recipe is under “Sides & Stuff” on my website, but truly, I could eat just this for a meal and be 110% satisfied! It’s full of lots of good fat, protein and nutrients. I am careful to use animal products that are without added hormones, antibiotics, nitrates and nitrites.
You can use cauliflower florets for the recipe or riced cauliflower like I did. It has amazing flavor! This dish is one for Keto and non-keto folks alike!
- 1 Head Cauliflower, florets cut up into small pieces
- 8 Slices Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ½ cup Sour Cream (full fat)
- ½ cup Mayonaisse (made with avodaco oil, NO canola oil!)
- 1 tbsp Ranch Seasoning
- ¼ tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1 cup Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 6 tbsp Fresh Chives, chopped
- Preheat oven to 370 degrees. Grease a 9×9 casserole dish with butter or coconut oil & set aside.
- Steam cauliflower until just tender, not too soft and drain any excess water. Set aside.
- Combìne sour cream, mayonnaìse, ranch seasonìng, black pepper ìn a large bowl. Add the steamed caulìflower, 1/2 of the bacon, sharp cheddar cheese and chìves; mìx well.
- Spread the mìxture in the casserole dìsh and sprinkle the monterey jack cheese and the rest of the bacon on top.
- Cover dish wìth foil and bake for 20 mìnutes. Remove foìl and bake another 5-10 mìnutes or just untìl cheese ìs bubbly and begìnnìng to brown. Garnìsh with chives as an option!