This stuff is ADDICTING. Consider yourselves warned!! Everyone, even non-keto people, love it! If you want to make sure it doesn’t disappear the second you make it, you might want to store some in the freezer!!
Have you ever had Lily’s chocolate?? It is a favorite treat of mine. It is sweetened with stevia and a really great option if you are keto, paleo or low carb. Their bars are delicious and they have tons of wonderful flavors! I love their chocolate chips as well, which is what I used for this recipe. I find them at Market of Choice, Natural Grocers and Whole Foods.
- 5 tbsp Butter
- 1 cup Pecans, chopped
- ½ cup Erythritol (look for GMO free)
- 5 tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 6 oz Lily’s Chocolate (sweetened with stevia)
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper and grease it with butter or coconut oil.
- Chop pecans and set aside.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add chopped pecans and cook for about 5 minutes, until they are lightly toasted.
- Mix in the heavy whipping cream, vanilla, salt and erythritol. Cook until thick and golden. Stir continuously and make sure to not over cook! It should take 5-8 minutes.
- Pour pecan mix on the prepared baking sheet and spread evenly. Refrigerate until firm (about 30 minutes).
- Melt the lily’s chocolate either in 30 second increments in the microwave or over the stove. Pour the chocolate over the toffee and spread evenly. Put the pan in the freezer and let set (another 30 minutes).
- Break the sheet of Pecan Toffee up into about 24 pieces (they don’t have to be even, which makes them look kind of cool). Store in a covered container in the fridge or freezer.
- Serving Size: 24