I love how good bone broth is for you; however, I don’t love to just sip on it like some people do. Instead, I make soups, stews and chili with it! This Italian Wedding Soup recipe is not only low carb/keto it’s delicious and truly good for you!
- 1 lb. ground turkey or beef (pasture raised)
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil (I used one drop of basil essential oil!)
- 8 cups broth (I used my bone broth of course!)
- 1/4 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 6 oz. bag fresh baby spinach
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- Salt & pepper to taste after cooking
5) When everything is done cooking, add the spinach and gently stir. Let the soup boil for another 1-2 more minutes until the spinach is “wilty”.