Wow, that’s a mouthful of a title! This salad is perfect for a hot summer evening. I even had some leftovers from last night for lunch today and added some shredded chicken. It was PERFECT. Maybe even better since the red wine vinegar and lime juice had time to marinate with the veggies. And, because of the lime and vinegar, the avocados weren’t all brown. However, you could always keep them separate and add more the next day. I also think mini mozzarella balls or feta cheese would be an excellent addition! (Ok, I’m getting hungry!)
Cucumber Tomato Avocado Lime Summer Salad
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 10 1x
- 2 avocados
- 2 cucumbers
- 4 of your favorite kind of tomatoes
- ½ red onion
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- 3 Tbsp fresh squeezed lime juice
- ½ tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Cut avocados, cucumbers and tomatoes into bite sized chunks.
- Thinly slice the onion and cut the circles into half moons (or smaller)
- Whisk together the avocado oil, vinegar, lime juice, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl.
- Put the tomato and cucumber chunks together in a large bowl, pour the dressing over them and toss to coat everything evenly.
- Add the avocados and gently combine (don’t squish them!)
- Serve immediately!