Ok, this soup sounds a little weird, but in all reality it is SUPER healthy! Please do keep in mind that there is dairy in this soup. I am not sure if modifying would give you a soup that has the same delicious flavor and it might alter the texture of the soup too much. But, it’s worth a try!
This is made in a large pot right on the stove and is really pretty simple. I use all hormone free ingredients and our own grass fed, finished beef with no antibiotics. This is super important to me in how I feed my family! Whatever is in your food will then be in your body!
- 5 Slices bacon (hormone free, no added nitrates/nitrites, antibiotic free)
- 12 oz Grass fed ground beef
- 2 tbsp Butter (grass fed)
- 3 cups Organic beef broth (it’s easy to make your own!)
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Onion Powder
- 2 tsp Yellow Mustard
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 2.50 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 3 Dill Pickles, diced
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 3 oz Cream Cheese
- ½ cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- Cook your bacon & hamburger meat first and be sure to crumble the bacon.
- In a separate, large pot, add the butter and all the spices. Cook about 45 seconds, then add the broth, tomato paste, cheese, mustard & cream cheese. Cook about 5 minutes (until the cream cheese is melted).
- Add the pickles and heavy cream to the sause and stir well.
- Once combined add the hamburger meat and bacon. Simmer about 5-10 minutes and serve warm!
- Serving Size: 1