If you’re looking for a filing and tasty salad that is full of savory flavors…look no further! This is easily a meal in itself and one you’ll want to make again!
- ⅓ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp honey
- ¼ tsp teaspoon salt (add more to taste)
- Chicken: either 2 chicken breasts, cooked or use the meat from a rotisserie chicken (we love doing this on busy nights when there’s not a lot of time for cooking!).
- 6 slices bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 8 cups mixed salad lettuce leaves
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- ½ cup mushrooms, chopped
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Whisk balsamic dressing ingredients together until well combined. Set aside.
- Arrange all salad ingredients in a large bowl. Top with the bacon, chicken, avocado and sprinkle with feta, and salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle with dressing, and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1